- The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University’s convocation is a special gathering to honor the achievements of students and acknowledge their success through formal certification.
- The university’s convocation is normally held in the month of January-March of any given year.
- The exact date, time and venue of the Convocation will be declared in the local newspapers and will be communicated by post to the In person registered graduants only.
- The detailed schedule of the convocation is made available at the entrance of the convocation hall and is freely distributed to all the students who have completed successfully the Post- Graduation / Graduation / Diploma examination and have no Fee due with the University are eligible to participate.
- Every student is expected to fill the Convocation Form alongwith attached xerox copies of the final exam Marksheet, Passing Certificate & Photo Identity proof and a DD of the appropriate amount.
- The Convocation forms will be accepted by the university alongwith the attested Xerox copy of the marksheet within 15 days from the declaration of the result.
- Incomplete forms and forms received after the prescribed last date, will not be accepted.
- Student should fill two forms separately if he / she has passed both Degree and Diploma Examinations.
- On the convocation day, students are expected to follow the Dress Code specified by the university regarding which specific instructions will be provided at the appropriate time.
- Strict adherence to code of conduct is expected during the Convocation.